Thursday, April 21, 2016

Nanjing, Day 7

Day 7

Off to Nanjing today. A peaceful ride to the airport, and then a bit of torture at the Guilin airport. For some reason, Chinese announcements are loud and constant at the airport, not one moment of peace for 2 hours. Arriving in Nanjing we took a taxi to the Sofitel right across the street from the park I meet my teachers in. We settled in and then went out into the city so I could give Melody a general idea of where I practice in the morning, and where all the coffee shops are.

We walked down to the restaurant of one of my fellow students, and he treated us to a great dinner, and a surprise visit from Shifu. Luckily I had the requisite gifts with me just in case. 


We shared lots of pictures of my last trip, and got all of our QQ and WeChat apps in sync so we could easily communicate while in China, and when I get back home to Los Angeles. 

Melody and I finished the night at Fu Zi Miao, the Confuscious Temple, and a prime shopping area in Nanjing.





No comments:

Post a Comment