Wednesday, August 22, 2018

New Office, New hours!!!

I am extremely happy to announce the opening of our new Chinese medicine practice in Santa Monica!!! I've been eyeing this building for 10 years, and the timing and generosity of a great friend has made it possible. I'll officially start seeing patients next week, so please spread the word, visit our website, and like our Authentic Healing Traditions FB page!!! If you've seen us in the past, and you're so moved, please head over to Yelp to leave us a review as that seems to be a huge motivator for new patients.


Hours:
Tuesday - Thursday 8:00am - 2:00pm
Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday 11:00am - 5:00pm
info@authentichealingtraditions.com

1460 7th St, Suite #301
Santa Monica, CA 90401
(213) 792-2825

Herbal and Lifestyle Phone Consults Available...



Thank you to all of my friends and family for supporting this new career path. It hasn't been easy, but I am forever in your debt. Especially my tai chi crew!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment